Richard Chapman BSc
Richard joined Dron & Wright in 1993 as a Surveyor in the City Agency team, working alongside Andrew Simpson and Steve Dark.
Richard was primarily involved in City leasing work at this time, working on instructions for clients such as British Land, Amec Developments Limited and Standard Chartered Bank.
Richard progressed through the ranks and was made a Partner of the firm in 2000. He is now responsible for the City Agency Department with his principal focus being on the acquisition and disposal of commercial office premises within the City core, as well as the City fringe markets.
His areas of expertise include:-
• Marketing of vacant commercial space
• Sales and letting advice
• Acquisition and relocation advice
• Lease renewals and re-gearings
• Development advice in student housing and residential
• Investment Agency
• Hobbies include sailing, speedboats and motorbikes
T: 020 7891 2306
M: 07867 982546
Areas: Agency, Investment Agency
Office: 1st Floor,
18 St Swithins Lane,
London EC4N 8AD